July 4, 2022 at 4:55 ammathansambuSubscriber
Hi to all,
Currently i working in Flow induced vibration on cantilver beam. I successfully completed the FSI 2-way using system coupling method in workbench.
Now im having issue on how to transfer the surface pressure made by the flow (fluent) to Transient (C-Beam) and obtain the harmonic response created from there.
As in external source tutorials, able to connect transient solution to Fluent result, but im not able to link up either since im using ANSYS 2021-R2.
Hoping that any experts can guide me on this issue?
July 7, 2022 at 7:29 pmKarthik RAdministrator
How did you set up your FSI data transfers? Could you please provide a screenshot?
July 18, 2022 at 1:58 am
July 22, 2022 at 2:45 pmmathansambuSubscriber
Anybody can assist / guide me on this matter.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.