August 15, 2019 at 5:10 pmciemaSubscriber
Hi, In my ground heat exchanger transient analysis I have temperature function with ground depth (Y) as an argument.
I want to do 7 days analysis with time step equal to 12h:
The above equation describes daily mean ground temperature with depth. 211 is the number of day in year. How can I connect this temperature equation shown above with time step? For example after 24h I want the number of day to be 212. I can't achieve this using tabular data.
Do you know any solution for this problem? Do I have to use scripts to solve this, or is there any easier solution since I don't have experience in writting scripts.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.