December 8, 2022 at 1:09 am
December 8, 2022 at 1:37 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
If you are using the free Student license, you can't access the parameters in fusion 360.
December 8, 2022 at 3:59 amcharles delepelaireSubscriber
[EDIT] i don't want to access parameters in fusion, i want to access fusion's parameters INSIDE spaceclaim
December 8, 2022 at 1:40 amcharles delepelaireSubscriber
Arggg, i have the student license....
have you screenshot of fusion's parameters access in spaceclaim ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.