July 1, 2021 at 10:48 amdillly96Subscriber
As the title suggests I am trying to get graphical results for the hammer I have created for total deformation, stress and stress.
However I get the same results each time shown in the images with a 5 step process, I have done more than 5 steps but the results are the same.
What might have caused this?July 1, 2021 at 1:18 pm1shanAnsys EmployeeBy default the results are shown for the end of last load step. You can view results at an intermediate step by changing the 'display time' value.
July 1, 2021 at 3:03 pmJuly 3, 2021 at 4:40 ampeteroznewmanSubscriberIf the value of Force doesn't change from Step 1 to Step 5, that would be the reason Stress doesn't change either.
July 3, 2021 at 2:40 pmViewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.