September 6, 2022 at 1:46 pmpiotr.kuciaSubscriber
I am trying to solve a simulation in ANSYS magnetostatic, something that is the same as in this tutorial:
Whenever I try to solve I get an error message with an unknown error. After delving into the solver output, I can find a message about gauge command being aborted. I would very much appreciate any advice on what may cause this problem.
September 8, 2022 at 2:05 pmMike RifeAnsys Employee
Hi piotr.kucia the elements used by that WB system do not support contact, so traditionally the most likely issue is that the model is not fully connected. Since your model uses a multi-body part this is probably not the case, but it would not hurt to check. Turn on the node numbering; go to a wireframe view; and just move/rotate/zoom the model a bit to see if you can spot any node numbers that cannot be read (two nodes on top of each other and the node numbers are too).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- PLA Material
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- Ansys material damage
- How can I do non-linear analysis with inertia relief turned on on Ansys?
- Standard State Enthalpy of 63Sn-37Pb
- looking for processes that can make tubes: I obtain two different solutions
- Material nonlinearity model for FRP composite materials
- Invalid Assignment error