December 1, 2022 at 5:04 pmrakesh_krishnaSubscriber
I am trying to export the layout of a device into GDS file for fabrication. For this I downloaded the GDS automated export example, and copied the lsf/script file along with the other .lsfx files into a folder where the layout fdtd file is located. I made sure that the objects under the structure group of the device are named differently. In addition, I have set the z_min, and z_max according to the layout of the device. But when I run the script file, although no error shows up, the output GDS file doesnt show any device or layers. What am I missing here?
December 1, 2022 at 7:51 pmGuanhui WangAnsys Employee
Thank you for the post. The figures are not shown up correctly. One thing you can check is to load the GDS into another CAD tool to see whether it could load up successfully. I remember there is a loading problem with a certain version of KLayout. Otherwise if you still see the problem. please send the files to email@example.com.
December 2, 2022 at 4:53 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.