September 5, 2019 at 2:56 pmjpabrahamSubscriber
With ANSYS 19.2, when I start ANSYS Workbench and try to create a new geometry in Spaceclaim, the software crashes with this message:
"The geometry editor was closed abnormally".
This problem doesn't occur with DESIGNMODELER. But, now my ANSYS cannot be used and I need help.,
September 5, 2019 at 11:27 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Try the following commands in CMD Prompt
move "%appdata%ansys" "%appdata%ansys.old"
move "%appdata%spaceclaim" "%appdata%spaceclaim.old"
move "%localappdata%spaceclaim" "%localappdata%spaceclaim.old"
does this help ?
If not, what if you launch a stand-alone SpaceClaim (SCDM), do you get the same issue ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.