December 13, 2018 at 9:06 ambhanu34Subscriber
Is there any good tool to convert STL to STP?
December 13, 2018 at 9:28 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
if stl is simple like box type, then in SpaceClaim you can select body in model tree - use right click - convert stl to solid.
if geometry is complicated (which is the case for all geometries) then you will need to do some manual work. please check following videos.
if this helps you, please mark this as 'is solution'.
December 13, 2018 at 12:40 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
and then in SpaceClaim, you File, Save As and choose STEP.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- material properties
- section plane
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler