August 8, 2022 at 4:57 pmgreg2835Subscriber
Our geometries are SolidWorks files that we save to a folder called "Geometry" in the working directory. These file locations are in a OneDrive that is shared with our engineers, but each engineer has a different file path based on their name (i.e. C:/users/greg). I was wondering if there happens to be a way to have Workbench to only look in the working directory rather than the full path (i.e. something like ../Geometry/model.sldprt).
August 9, 2022 at 12:45 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display