December 23, 2018 at 1:05 pmAhmed AliSubscriber
I hope you all are good.
Can I import solidworks 2015 geometry in ansys 19.2?
December 23, 2018 at 2:34 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Start Workbench, double click on Static Structural, double click on Geometry to open SpaceClaim, and in there use File Open and set the file type to SolidWorks.
If this answers your question, please click Is Solution below to close the discussion, or ask a follow-up question.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler