March 6, 2019 at 5:35 pmkalam32336Subscriber
I have installed Ansys Workbench 19.1 but unfortunately I am not able to use it due to the error stated that "Geometry editor was closed abnormally".I have seen some threads have already introduced to solve the issue. Please guide me in order to use the space Claim properly.
March 7, 2019 at 3:18 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler