Fluids

Fluids

Getting error during importing my Chemkin file in fluent

• moloud.mardani
      Subscriber

Hi every body

I try to import my chemkin file in fluent, but every time I get this error:

Error: Section Not Handled at line 4n

Error Object: #f

How can I solve this? I've already check my chemkin file, and there isn't any problem with that. I don't know where this error coming from?

• Weiqiang Liu
      Subscriber

Hi 

what kind of file you imported into Fluent? methane combustion? or somewhat

• moloud.mardani
      Subscriber

Weiqiang I am going to import surface reactions and gas phase reactions files  in to fluent in order to find hydrogen production in reformer. At the moment I find out the problem is surface reaction file. I am working on it. I may have problem in future.

• ziaurrahman
      Subscriber

The same problem is faced by me also. If you solve the error then kindly tell me also.

Error: Section Not Handled at line 28

Error Object: #f

When I import the chemkin code , for Surface reactions: combined steam reforming and catalytic partial oxidation of methane on rhodium

It give me error in line number 28 (Error: Section Not Handled at line 28). So I am requesting how to resolve this?

• moloud.mardani
      Subscriber

Hi ziaurrahman,

Just check line 28 in your gas phase and thermodata files. If there is something unessential in these lines, just inactive them by this "!".

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.