April 5, 2023 at 11:01 amHARSH SHARMASubscriber
I am getting an error on just analysing the pre-loaded examples of ICEPAK.
Error: Failed to run mesher.
Can you help me in solving this problem?
April 7, 2023 at 12:35 pmPdevAnsys Employee
Could you please assist with the following information,
1- Classic Icepak or AEDT ?
2- Are you facing it for all pre-loaded examples or is there a specifc example?
April 7, 2023 at 5:09 pmHARSH SHARMASubscriber
I am using AEDT Icepak. and I am facing problems in all examples of ICEPAK and even the model created by me.
April 10, 2023 at 10:01 amPdevAnsys Employee
Please file a SR for this query via the customer portal. Thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.