October 30, 2018 at 2:11 pmvkumarsingh388Subscriber
I am trying to do a modal analysis on a honeycomb structure that i have generated using honeycomb creator and the whole geometry i have assemble in solidworks. Whole geometry consists of surfaces.
So when i am trying to generate mesh on body it shows an error:-
and while trying to solve by ignoring it, I am getting an error:-
Please help me how to resolve it and suggest me how to do it.
I am attaching archive file of project
October 30, 2018 at 2:40 pmjpasquerellAnsys Employee
The automatic defeaturing of small features is likely the cause. Highlight Mesh in the Outline and in the details window set Mesh Defeaturing to No to turn it off. Try to Re-mesh.
October 30, 2018 at 2:54 pmvkumarsingh388Subscriber
Thank you very much it works.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.