February 9, 2022 at 7:15 amAditya27Subscriber
I am doing a multiphase problem and create a mesh but I am not getting my desired gridFebruary 9, 2022 at 9:56 amRobAnsys EmployeeI suppose the first question is why are you modelling the pipe wall? You've also tried to force an O-grid on the end of the pipe, set that face to pave and it'll improve the cell quality.
February 9, 2022 at 4:34 pmAditya27SubscriberSir, I want to calculate the pressure at different different places in the pipe and find the crude oil volume fraction at outlet. I am doing this problem for validation purpose in which I am not getting accurate value of pressure as will as volume fraction contours at outlet.
This is what I am getting
and this is actual one
And sir how I can set that face to pave ????
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Error in meshing
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- Mathematical model stuck at 1% with a warning of remote displacement
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
Top Rated Tags