April 8, 2020 at 12:26 pmJaBusmaSubscriber
when I try to solve a model in the "static-mechanical analysis" area,
the laptop begins the calculation, but always gets stuck when "creating
the mathematical model".
CPU performance rises to over 85 percent, but nothing happens.
The task manager confirms that subtasks of the "Mechanical APDL Program"
process, specifically the "Distributed Mechanical APDL Program", no
longer provide feedback / doesn't respond.
I read here in the student community that it could be due to the firewall.
After disabling all firewalls, I got the problem that the solver module could not
I also tried to run the solving on 1,2,3 and 4 cores. All without
I used the ANSYS version 2020 R1 as a student version before, but always
had the problem that the solver module could not be started. That's why
I switched to the 2019 R2 version of the university.
Can you tell me what else I can try?
ANSYS 2019 R2
Windows 10 Home 64-bit with
Intel i5-8250U @ 1.6GHz
Intel UHD Graphics 620 and NVIDIA GeForce MX130
and i'm using VPN due to Corona
April 9, 2020 at 12:12 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.