January 26, 2022 at 7:07 amAmal85Subscriber
Does Ansys HFSS 2020r2 supports latest rtx gpu A5000/A4000/A3000?January 26, 2022 at 5:48 pmRandy KosarikAnsys EmployeeHi Amal85 I am assuming you are inquiring if AnsysEM 2020R2 can use the RTX as a computational GPU?
The simple answer is the RTX series GPU's only support single precision.
SBR+ solver can take advantage of a single precision GPU however, all the other HFSS solvers require double precision.
If you are inquiring about using the RTX card as a video card, see ANSYS Platform page:
Hope this helps
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- License Error
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
Top Rated Tags