August 26, 2019 at 2:10 amChelsyClaire0328Subscriber
Hi i would like to understand why the graphic annotation is showing different value to the actual load i input
I attach an image for better understanding
Hope someone could explain it to me, Thanks
August 28, 2019 at 10:23 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
One reason could be if the final load is at 1 second, and you are showing the time at 0.209 seconds because you have broken the solution into multiple steps.
August 29, 2019 at 1:16 amChelsyClaire0328Subscriber
i see, thank you for explaining
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.