April 24, 2018 at 3:14 pmrspatidarSubscriber
i have install ansys workbench 18.2. it is install successfully but when i start run its create problem to open and show a message to ""required grafic card"".
April 24, 2018 at 3:41 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Please reply with the specifications for your computer including the graphics adapter make and model.
Also include the version of Windows you are using.
April 25, 2018 at 3:54 am
April 25, 2018 at 5:06 am
April 25, 2018 at 5:21 am
April 25, 2018 at 6:52 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
No, that is what I have. You have a built-in Intel 945 graphics. That is what I wanted to see. I will post another reply soon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- how to open DesignModeler
- FlexNet Licensing – Not running
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Numerical Problem Size limits with a model that should run
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.