April 24, 2018 at 3:14 pmrspatidarSubscriber
i have install ansys workbench 18.2. it is install successfully but when i start run its create problem to open and show a message to ""required grafic card"".
April 24, 2018 at 3:41 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Please reply with the specifications for your computer including the graphics adapter make and model.
Also include the version of Windows you are using.
April 25, 2018 at 3:54 am
April 25, 2018 at 5:06 am
April 25, 2018 at 5:21 am
April 25, 2018 at 6:52 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
No, that is what I have. You have a built-in Intel 945 graphics. That is what I wanted to see. I will post another reply soon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.