TAGGED: Discovery Live, graphics
June 20, 2018 at 7:18 amAliMosayyebiSubscriber
I have got a an evaluation licence to test the discovery live in my PCs and for both of them I am receiving the error that these are not compatible graphical cards:
PC1: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
PC2: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
From the best of my knowledge, both should work?
Could you help me please on this?
June 20, 2018 at 2:26 pmBrian BuenoAnsys Employee
Unfortunately, it seems that neither of these graphics cards meet the minimum hardware requirements for Discovery Live.
- A dedicated NVIDIA GPU card (Quadro recommended) based on the Kepler, Maxwell or Pascal architecture. Maxwell 2000 or better strongly recommended. Most dedicated NVIDIA GPU cards produced in 2013 or later will be based on one of these architectures.
- At least 4GB of video RAM (8GB preferred) on the GPU.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- loss of user settings
- Ansys Discovery Modeler vs Spaceclaim speed
- Annotation font color
- Copy user settings to new release
- Can’t see license on online account
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- help online
- Python Script: graphical interface
- Unexpected graphics error
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.