September 7, 2018 at 4:12 pmNoix_9Subscriber
I'm having some strange problems on Ansys 19.1. There seems to be a lot of graphical glitches on my geometry/meshing editors whenever I try to do something on DesignModeller or the meshing tools. It does not seem to affect functionallity but it's rather annoying.
I think it has to do with my graphics card, I tried switching to the integrated one (Intel UHD620) from the dedicated one (Nvidia MX150) but neither works.
Do you have any ideas? Looking forward to your comments. I'm attaching some images.
September 7, 2018 at 9:54 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Unfortunately, as you may have seen the responses in other threads, the GeForce family is not tested/supported.
However, you can try updating the graphics driver (both dedicated Nvidia and integrated Intel) to the latest available version.
For your Nvidia GeForce MX150
Windows 10 : https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/137272/en-us
Windows 7 : https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/137271/en-us
October 28, 2018 at 1:00 pmyakubfamSubscriber
yes, there is a difference if you use different class of vga.. in my case, i have tried using geforce GT 630 and GTX 1070.. there were graphical problems from GT 630, but not with GTX 1070.. i think you should upgrade your VGA to sum up..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.