February 28, 2022 at 4:12 amIanFMZSubscriberFebruary 28, 2022 at 7:46 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeWhat operating system are you running on? Which version of Lumerical/FDTD are you using?
February 28, 2022 at 11:44 pmIanFMZSubscriberWindows 10 and Lumerical 2021 R2.2.
March 1, 2022 at 6:25 amLito YapAnsys EmployeeSee this post to try and resolve the issue.
March 1, 2022 at 7:08 amIanFMZSubscriberThank you for your suggestion. Resetting the zoom extent from the top toolbar seems to have fixed the issue. I think by changing it through a script command earlier, I must have messed with something.
March 1, 2022 at 4:26 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeGlad to hear that the issue has been resolved.Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.