September 25, 2023 at 9:51 pmRDJSubscriber
I have noticed an issue on my main screen when importing a solid Model from Solid Edge (2023 MP8). (See image)
Version in use: ANSYS 2023R2
Cell A - import works fine. The share to cell B is also fine. When I edit the Model (going into structural Mechanical) A Path finder window from Solid Edge open appears on my main screen. The only way to remove it is to reboot.
The import itself works, but the graphic appearing on the main screen is consistant, requries a restart.
If the model is imported using the parasolid format this does not happen. This issue did not occur when I was using ANSYS 2022R2
I have shecked this with other Solid Edge part files as well.
The image on the left with the oval should not be there and does not clear without a reboot. Even started Solid Edge and closed the window was still there.
September 25, 2023 at 10:33 pmAnkush ChoudharySubscriber
Please try reseting the Ansys profile folder by following the steps that are mentioned in the below link.
September 26, 2023 at 2:51 pmRDJSubscriber
I have tried the reset and I get the same result as above.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
- A solver pivot warning or error has been detected
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.