April 12, 2022 at 6:59 pmrajat2101Subscriber
I am trying to find the grating coupling strength(α) for the Uniform grating coupler. In any grating couplerApril 13, 2022 at 10:36 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeeWhen you place monitors across gratings, due to lattice resonance (I called it), or bloch mode nature, the power does not monotonically decrease, in nature. However you can still see the trend as your last image shows. You could do some kind of average, say in a period and see if the result improves.
April 13, 2022 at 11:27 pmrajat2101SubscriberThank you for the suggestion. I took the maxima of all the oscillations(rather than average) and then tried curve fitting and that worked. Thank you so much!!
April 14, 2022 at 5:20 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeeYou are welcome! wish you a great success for your research.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags