December 2, 2022 at 12:39 am
December 5, 2022 at 2:34 amChrisLeeSubscriber
Maybe because you're edit in analysis group while "groupscope" can't used in here,you can just try "selectall;delect;"
"groupscope" can be used in Script File Editor.
December 5, 2022 at 5:55 pmhanySubscriber
That will delete all the structures under the model. The idea here is to only delete the elements inside a group structure using the script inside the "::model".
December 5, 2022 at 10:57 pmChrisLeeSubscriber
Maybe selectpartial,shiftselect,or shiftselectpartial will work for you,you can have a try.
December 6, 2022 at 3:59 amChrisLeeSubscriber
#1 for all the elements have the partial name "circle" in the same group;
#2 select element one by one;
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.