March 22, 2021 at 7:22 pmWalter28SubscriberHi everyone hope you are fine! nHave someone tested Ansys with a GTX 1660 Super 6 GB GDDR 6? I saw that the software is tested with Quadro Cards but I want to consider both options.Thanks nWalter Nolasco
March 23, 2021 at 1:58 pmSystem_deleteSubscriberThis discussion was created from comments split from: Will ansys run on....
March 23, 2021 at 2:01 pmRobAnsys EmployeeThe list of tested cards is here https://www.ansys.com/it-solutions/platform-support If it's not been tested a card may work, but we don't have the capacity to test every card out there. We have many users using unsupported cards for general modelling, and many work with few or no graphics issues. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.