July 4, 2023 at 1:39 pm
July 4, 2023 at 2:35 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
July 6, 2023 at 11:26 amfeng huanSubscriber
非常感谢您的回答 介电常数是随着频率变化的 这个我应该怎么样设置 在FDTD中 是需要自己编程序还是如何添加 介电常数的分量是epsilon_xx, epsilon_yy, epsilon_zz, 都是lortenz的模型 这个该怎么解决。
July 6, 2023 at 5:22 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
按链接的第三种方法，先生成频率频率波长/epsilon_xx, epsilon_yy, epsilon_zz（实部虚部）的文本文件，再输入进来。记住添加Matrix Attribute中的变换矩阵。
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.