July 5, 2018 at 1:00 pmAdisaSubscriber
I founded a good book for introducing in Finite element simulation, Ansys.
In this book has good examples that include dynamic explicit, nonlinear anlysis. The book is helped me.
July 5, 2018 at 2:42 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Thank you for sharing. In the Spirit of the post, also check out this list of books posted by Paul
July 6, 2018 at 6:28 amAdisaSubscriber
Thank you, most of this book is not free, in the future I hope that I will buy them.
One more, thank you.
July 10, 2020 at 12:45 amrajhlinuxSubscriber
Get the latest version of this book (2020-2018) that book link is terrible print copy and some parts in the chapter will not be relevant to Ansys 2020 to 2016
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.