August 23, 2023 at 2:27 pmCláudia OliveiraSubscriber
Hello! I am struggling to obtain good results. Can someone help me?
I already have a single body composed of air.
I already have the mesh.
I have already defined absorption coefficients.
I have a loudspeaker as a source with a sound level of 70.4 dB. What kind of source should I use? What do I need to do to obtain results that are the most accurate representation of real life? At a specific point, I need to achieve a sound level of 61.8 dB. The measurement without the noise source is 40.6 dB. Do I need to define this? If so, how can I do it? I am unable to locate the manual that could assist me.
I am using version 18.2
August 24, 2023 at 1:13 pmAshish KumarForum Moderator
Please see if the following link helps: 8.9. Room Acoustics (ansys.com)
September 9, 2023 at 10:59 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Here is a link to the article Ashish mentions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.