Fluids

Fluids

Harmonic Forced Response tutorial

• Tayyip
      Subscriber

Hi everyone,

Even if I have access to ANSYS customer portal, there are very limited tutorials and documents for rotor-stator aeromechanical (forced response) simulations. Specifically, CFX aspects are described. However, harmonic response simulations for aeromechanical analyses are not described. Is it anyone to share/advice me any document specific to this problem?

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee

Hi, 

Please check following link. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/ANSYSHowToVideos/search?query=cfx

Regards,

Keyur

• Tayyip
      Subscriber

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I already checked the tutorials in this channel. But I need a detailed tutorial even including MAPDL commands etc.

• Sandeep Medikonda
      Ansys Employee

Hi,

Have you checked the Verification Manuals as well? They often have numerous examples with step by step instructions.

Regards,

Sandeep

• Karthik R
      Administrator

Hello Tayyip,

I'm moving your question to the "Multiphysics' thread. Your question might receive more traction here.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Karthik

• Tayyip
      Subscriber

No I havent Sandeep. Thanks for info. I will check.

Thank for your help Kremella.

• payeaddo
      Subscriber

Hi Tayyip, 

Did you get an answer to your question? I am also looking for tutorial with turbomachinery aeromechanic analyses. 

Best regards,

Nyansafo

• Tayyip
      Subscriber

Hi Payeaddo,

One of a friend shared me a link. If it helps I can share it to this e-mail.

Regards,

Tayyip

• tjaero
      Subscriber

Hi Tayyip,

Thank you for starting this thread. I have also been looking for this tutorial on aeromechanical analysis including ANSYS APDL. Can you please share this tutorial link with me?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

TJ

• ricardooliv22
      Subscriber

Hello all,

I am performing aeromechanical forced response analysis and I am struggling at this phase with the unsteady pressure mapping from CFX to Mechanical.

Would it be possible to share the mentioned tutorial?

Best regards,

Ricardo Oliveira

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.