October 21, 2020 at 8:27 pmbilalalameriSubscriberOctober 21, 2020 at 8:28 pmbilalalameriSubscriberANSYS trying to import model in software however software gets stuck in Mechanical window. it is stay like this for evernOctober 21, 2020 at 9:10 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello,nI'm moving this question to the 'Structures' thread. What model are you trying to import? Could you please elaborate a little more here?nAlso, are you able to create a simple geometry and start modeling this at your end? Just checking to see if you are able to launch Ansys Mechanical.nThanks.nKarthiknOctober 22, 2020 at 1:12 pmGary StofanAnsys EmployeeOne thing you could try quickly is to clean the settings:nExit Ansys completely.nStart > RunnOr, in the Explorer address fieldnEnter: %APPDATA%n...An Explorer Window will opennOpen the Roaming folder...nOpen the Ansys folder...nRename the vNNN folder to vNNN.oldn (v201 = 2020R1, v202 = 2020R2, v195 = 2019R3, etc)nStart WB and try againnnGarynnViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.