December 8, 2020 at 2:59 amah05085SubscriberHello all, nIm having trouble with conducting a simulation. I have 2 errors. My first error has to do with the solver engine was unable to converge due to a nonlinear constraint. The other error is regard an element being highly distorted. n
December 9, 2020 at 3:54 ampeteroznewmanSubscriberArray nThese are both very common errors with well known corrective actions.nHere is the Google Search results for the term unable to convergenhttps://www.google.com/search?ei=1SvQX4vAI-zF_QaE6ZPQDw&q=site%3Aforum.ansys.com+%22unable+to+converge%22nHere is the Google Search results for the term highly distortednhttps://www.google.com/search?ei=TkrQX8iSFYPX5gLknIgI&q=site%3Aforum.ansys.com+%22highly%2Bdistorted%22n
- The topic ‘Having issues with transient structural simulation of a e motor rotor.’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to do the frequency response of the nonlinear vibration of a flexible PCB?
- Importing Line and Solid Bodies from SpaceClaim to Mechanical
- how to open SendCommand in Ansys
- problems facing during solution
- Still facing the same issue
- Failed to move file from solver directory to scratch directory: file.rst
- Adaptive Sizing
- Stiffness factor
- Import DAT file
- Import pressure data (coordinates and value) to ansys workbench through excel
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.