October 29, 2021 at 3:28 pmKirankumarSubscriber
Can we simulate hcci engine in Ansys forte, if yes, can anybody suggests me a tutorial or any other means of solving.
RegardsNovember 11, 2021 at 2:30 pmRKAnsys EmployeeHello,
Yes, you can simulate HCCI engines in Forte. Here is the tutorial : https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v212/en/forte_tut/chap_multic.html?q=hcci
December 13, 2021 at 5:56 pmravisingh119109SubscriberI have tried to simulate combustion in a Diesel engine with FLUENT, and I want to determinecombustion characteristics in compression ignition engine and parameters such as in-cylinder pressure, temperature, heat release rate, NOx emission, UBHC, etc.
I appreciate if someone help me find out following issue:
(1) How can I get detailed engine dimensions?
(2) How to incorporate crank angle and valve timing information to FLUENT (Not in ANSYS-IC engine module)
(3)Which models should activate to solve this problem in FLUENT?
(4) How to give motion to piston and lift of valve?
(5) Any other software which can help me out and calculate all information as required
December 13, 2021 at 6:02 pmKirankumarSubscriberAs per ur requirement ,it is enough to model engine cycle from inlet close to exhaust valve opening ,so better you go for Ansys forte. For more information you can mail me, I will give u my mail id in the next post, if u satisfied with this response.
February 16, 2022 at 10:18 amravisingh119109Subscriberok i want to learn more about the diesel engine combustion in ANSYS fluent so please guide me through this and past your email ID
February 16, 2022 at 10:20 amKirankumarSubscriberFirst install Ansys, in the Ansys forte itself u will get tutorial guide just follow it
Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag
Top Rated Tags