May 23, 2023 at 10:15 amHermann LochmannSubscriber
I'm trying to use the HDF-import feature for a methods comparison.
In the first trys, I create a single ply with orientation, material etc. After that, I export the model to HDF5-format.
The main model will consist of a bigger structure where i want to map a few of the exported single plys. But when I do, I always get the message:
"Failed to import ACP model from HDF5 file ... : Unable to find key in unordered map"
The Preview works well and I can the the mesh from the single ply. When I import the HDF-File to Hypermesh, there is no mesh, but all the other data. So I can easily apply the data to a mesh and it looks like it should. So I think there are all informations in that file, but ANSYS ACP could not handle with his own export.
I hope someone has an idea and can help me.
May 24, 2023 at 11:26 pmReno GenestAnsys Employee
If I understand correctly, you are trying to export the HDF5 from Ansys ACP and import into Hypermesh correct?
You get the error above when trying to import in Hypermesh?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.