July 24, 2017 at 11:15 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Friends, please check out interesting tutorial on heat exchanger created by Jackub for beginners using AIM Student. It also has a verification part along with simulation results. Cool!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag