October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmpglAnsys Employee
Why does heat flux through given paths not match the heat flux reaction probe?
October 17, 2017 at 10:17 amArunAnsys Employee
The total heat flux probe gives the heat flux at a given surface irrespective of direction and this may be the reason why the results differ. To check the result in a better way evaluate the heat flux results in specific direction (X, Y or Z) at a given surface
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display