June 13, 2022 at 6:58 amRosmin_Elsa_MohanSubscriberDear Team,
I was working with the attached simulatin in HEAT. I am interested to change the heat source wavelength to the mid IR range to study the temperature.
Could you assist how we can import a user defined wavelength? Also is it possible to share a simulation file for some assistance in this regard?
Thanks a lot,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- 2022 R1 What’s New PDF/PPTX?
- Prms/ pmean
- separation based debonding,CZM parameters
- Hydrodynamic diffraction and response
- how to simulate piezoelectric patch on ANSYS workbench ?
- The simulated results of microstrip patch antenna does not match the online example
- Desktop/laptop specification for Ansys forte
- Heat simulation – change source wavelength
- Meshing/Simulation problem