June 13, 2022 at 6:58 amRosmin_Elsa_MohanSubscriberDear Team,
I was working with the attached simulatin in HEAT. I am interested to change the heat source wavelength to the mid IR range to study the temperature.
Could you assist how we can import a user defined wavelength? Also is it possible to share a simulation file for some assistance in this regard?
Thanks a lot,
Viewing 0 reply threads
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Ansys Innovation Space
- 2022 R1 What’s New PDF/PPTX?
- Prms/ pmean
- separation based debonding,CZM parameters
- Hydrodynamic diffraction and response
- The simulated results of microstrip patch antenna does not match the online example
- Desktop/laptop specification for Ansys forte
- how to simulate piezoelectric patch on ANSYS workbench ?
- Heat simulation – change source wavelength
- Meshing/Simulation problem
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.