November 13, 2019 at 8:55 amZhandosBaizhumaSubscriber
I am looking for some tutorials about heat transfer of wind turbine airfoil working under icing conditions.
Please, can you share withe me?
+1000 karma points
November 13, 2019 at 9:13 amRobAnsys Employee
Where's the heat coming from and going to? Do you mean you want to model icing?
November 20, 2019 at 3:51 pmZhandosBaizhumaSubscriber
Actually the idea is blow some hot air through the wing, and measure surface temperature, heat flux etc.
Icing model - is the next step
November 21, 2019 at 4:03 pmRobAnsys Employee
Sounds like a conjugate heat transfer problem: there may well be a tutorial with the documentation that can be adapted to your design. Note, you have a 512k cell count limit so may need to model part of the blade.
November 23, 2019 at 8:56 pmZhandosBaizhumaSubscriber
Thank you sir, I will try
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.