July 29, 2019 at 1:36 pmsandeepruchi93Subscriber
Greetings of the day
I'm working on a solidification model in which fluid and solid two bodies are used. Fluid body is inside to the solid body. We filled the liquid in the cavity of solid. I have selected Pressure based, Transient state,models. In boundary conditions i have given temperature value higher then melting point to fluid and Convection coefficient and room temp. value to solid.
During post processing, i have found that there are no heat transfer from fluid to solid.
What are the possible causes of this problem.
Please tell me the solution of this problem. It'll helpful for me.
Thanks & Regards
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.