August 15, 2023 at 6:19 amLachlan BatteseSubscriber
August 16, 2023 at 9:12 amRobAnsys Employee
Have you had a look at the Learning materials and Tutorials (under Help in the solver)?
August 16, 2023 at 9:27 amLachlan BatteseSubscriber
I could not find any information which relates to my direct problem, if you could pin point me in the right direction that would help
August 16, 2023 at 10:05 amRobAnsys Employee
Start here https://courses.ansys.com/index.php/courses/intro-to-heat-transfer-in-fluids/ You may not find a direct example but instead need to pull sections out of multiple places to work out the set up. The choice of boundary conditions is also based on what you know and what you're doing, so, require some planning & reading.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.