November 11, 2020 at 12:44 amSyedmuhammadSubscriberNovember 11, 2020 at 3:15 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeThis looks installation issue. Please check installation. Please install latest version https://www.ansys.com/academic/free-student-productsnPlease install with admin privileges. If problem persist, you we may shift this to installation team.Regards,nKeyurnGuidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning ForumnHow to access ANSYS help linksnnNovember 11, 2020 at 1:22 pmSyedmuhammadSubscriberYeah I have install the new version and again install it. but this problem is again occurringnNovember 12, 2020 at 9:58 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeLet me pass it to installation team.November 12, 2020 at 1:11 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeArray Can you try renaming %APPDATA%\Ansys\vXXX to vXXX.old, replacing XXX with the version you are running.nnThanks,nMattnViewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- The topic ‘Hello ! After completing my geometry I am trying to open meshing but it’s giving script error’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Floating point exception
- How to indetify baffles in Fluent meshing
- How to delete elements on Ansys Workbench
- Meshing cylindrical bodies with holes
- Quality failure limits are exceeded on some solid bodies… in ansys meshing
- Problems in the meshing of my geometry
- Ansys Mechanical – Python Scripting – Access and input parameter
- Mesh Element Quality Display Style Not Showing
- Local mesh refinement with targeted edge lengths at specified areas
- Fluent Meshing Batch Mode – Problems workflow commands
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.