March 8, 2021 at 2:09 pmfc483SubscriberMarch 10, 2021 at 11:25 amRobAnsys Employeeplease can you post the solution so others can learn? I'll also delete the other thread as it's a duplicate. nMarch 10, 2021 at 12:14 pmfc483SubscriberThe solution was to uncheck the eddy current effects for any of the components in the moving regions.nViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem
Top Rated Tags