March 31, 2023 at 2:50 amQin PanSubscriber
But the light intensity information in the monitor seems to be wrong. The diffraction light intensity at the zeroth order should be the largest, and then decrease successively, but the light intensity at plus or minus 1000nm in the monitor suddenly increases. What is the reason?
I change the single wavelength from 400 to 500nm, and this kind of curve appears, but the energy at 0 decreases instead? Could it be my monitor added wrong?
If a beam of plane wave is incident vertically from above, I think about the diffraction light intensity information of this model. Is the modeling method in the above picture correct? Looking forward to your reply, thank you very much!
March 31, 2023 at 6:27 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
参见例子 Diffraction grating
Ansys Insight: 关于光栅衍射级及其计算 (目前乱码显示）
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.