March 23, 2022 at 3:20 amlixiaoboSubscriberMarch 24, 2022 at 10:08 pmGuanhui WangAnsys EmployeeHi lixiaobo
Thank you for the post. Could you please elaborate a bit on what you mean by "The bottom line of the eye diagram is flipped upwards"? We see a higher noise level on the level one signal than the level 0 signal which is reasonable given the thermal and short noises on higher power signal are also higher.
March 27, 2022 at 7:34 amlixiaoboSubscriberThanks, I mean I can't see an eye shape in my simulation image, is it because I set the intensity too high and the noise is too high? Do I have to set the intensity to a very small value to get a normal eye diagram? If I have to turn the intensity up, what parameters do I need to modify to get a good eye diagram?
March 28, 2022 at 10:43 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeePlease do not duplicate posts in different language forums.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.