April 11, 2023 at 5:38 pmNaufal WafifauzanSubscriber
I am currently just start learning for my final year project at university.
anyone know what the errors mean?
Error: set-mesh-var!: variable not set
Error Object: cartesian/mark/buffer-nlayerI would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.Best regards,Naufal
April 12, 2023 at 1:56 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Can you try using the 'Outline Tree option' for meshing?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations of ANSYS Student
- When DesignModeler is a better choice than SpaceClaim
- Off setting lines onto surfaces
- Rosette direction issue due to Geometry limits
- Free ANSYS Research software for Student Competition Teams
- Applying Moments for the Revolute Joints in Explicit Dynamics
- Meshing Problem in Explicit Dynamic-Roll Cage
- Ansys Composite prepost analysis
- Composite Material choice in ACP
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.