Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Help File missing in Ansys 19.0 Student

• ren1
      Subscriber

Hello everyone,

I just installed Ansys 19.0 and the installation process was successful. I can open Ansys modules normally and run analysis (performed a successful analysis in APDL). But when trying to access Ansys Help today, it doesn't open. The error message below shows up. What is the problem?

• Vishal Ganore
      Ansys Employee

Hi Ren,

We have a defect in our Student product's link to our help system at R19.0. Apologies for this inconvenience.

Our development is trying to correct this issue asap. Meanwhile, you could go ahead with using 18.2. 

Regards,

Vishal

• ren1
      Subscriber

Thanks for your answer vganore!

Best wishes,

Renan

• baaustin1
      Subscriber

Has a solution to this issue been found yet? I believe I'm having the same problem and I can't seem to find where I could download ANSYS 18.2 instead.

• peteroznewman
      Subscriber

On the page for ANSYS Student 19.0 is a list, the last item on that list says Prior Releases. Click that link and it opens the page where you can download 18.2.

• baaustin1
      Subscriber

I'm sorry, I just completely missed that line. Thank you very much.

• Alshaymaa
      Subscriber

I can't find shell 93 on ANSYS V.19.0 . Is there an equivalent element to it on V. 19.0 ?

• Alshaymaa
      Subscriber

Where can i download ANSYS V.12 ?

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi Alshaymaa,

If you haven't already done so, please create a new thread for your question in 'Structural Mechanic' section.

Thank you,

Win

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.