October 10, 2023 at 8:48 amAndrea De GaetanoSubscriber
hii, im using this interface in fluent to create an heat exchanger mesh --> create --> heat echanger mesh:
i have to use the dual cell method, so basically i'm realazing 2 meshes that actually are the same, but with 2 different inlet and outlet, and internal shape. the first mesh is for the air and the second for the hxc
but i don't know if this method is right or not, and also i don't know how to manage this interface
because every time i switch to solution i also have this kind of error:
but when i go to the boundary condition is working as interior
this is my full model
October 18, 2023 at 10:32 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please user type 'interface' instead of interior. Then please use non conformal interface approach in Fluent.
Please go through help manual for more details
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
- Error in meshing
- Meshing Error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- How to get three elements across the wall thickness of a thin part
- Meaning of the symbol crossed out tick mark on a body in the tree outline indicate in Meshing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.