December 8, 2020 at 5:22 pmAGAAMAZSubscriberHello everyonenif i have an air inlet velocity in transient modeling of solar air heaterni insert the velocity magnitude and temp. of airnnmy question is : will ANSYS consider this inlet temp. constant along the simulation even if i used radiation model with solar load ?.if yes it is constant , how can i make the air inlet temperature change with the time as ambient temperature changes along the day ?n
December 8, 2020 at 7:06 pmKRAdministratorHello,nIf you are using a velocity inlet condition and specify the inlet temperature, then Fluent will hold the initial temperature constant through out the simulation.nWhat is your flow condition here? Do you have a stream of flow entering your computational domain? If this is the case, your inlet temperature might not change with time.nThank you.nKarthikn
December 10, 2020 at 11:17 amAGAAMAZSubscribernThank you for your reply sirni want the inlet temperature to undergo a sinusoidal wave values , how can i make it ?n
December 10, 2020 at 11:51 amRobForum ModeratorUse an expression or DEFINE_PROFILE UDF for the temperature input to the solver. n
- The topic ‘Help in air inlet velocity in transient modeling of solar air heater’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.