November 7, 2022 at 12:14 pmDimithom2Subscriber
I've been using Ansys Student (WB 2021 R2) and specifically I.C.E. for the past 2 years for applications regarding my studies. Lately WB 2021 R2 license has expired and the new 2022 version does not support ICE since it has been replaced by Forte. Is there a way to get a license for ICE? Could I get for example a renewal on 2021 R2 or add 2021 ICE to the new version? I need to finish my work. Any help is really appreciated.
November 7, 2022 at 1:50 pmRobAnsys Employee
We can't rebuild Student for this, but check with your institute as older versions are regularly run by Universities. Student is intended to help you learn remotely from campus, it's not intended to replace the University licence.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.