September 13, 2018 at 11:40 amsidharthpunia10500Subscriber
Currently, I am trying to integrate Maxwell 3D design with circuits in Simplorer. I want to sweep some physical parameters (location) in Maxwell model, and derive power from Simplorer. Running with fixed parameters works, sweeping within Maxwell also works, but when sweeping integrated maxwell parameters in the Simplorer, it says "[Sim200]: error on set parameter". Do you have any idea about what is happening and what is the correct way to do the sweep?
Attached are some related screenshots.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.